Our Acne Pore Cleaner is one of our 2020 best sellers & will change the way you do skincare. This simply removes blackheads, dead skin, built-up makeup in pores, and gets the blood flowing for healthier, fresh looking skin.
- New upgraded model: Different from the traditional way of removing blackheads, the latest generation of blackhead remover adopt the innovative vacuum technology. The blackhead remover creates airflow and centrifugal force, which separates the blackhead from the skin without pain. This blackhead vacuum can effectively remove stubborn blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, grease and makeup residues, smooth wrinkles and tighten skin after continuously using it for 2 - 5 weeks.
- 3 Adjustable modes:The blackhead remover vacuum is designed for a variety of skin types. The blackhead remover offers 3 different modes of suction, depending on your skin type. Dry is suitable for dry skin, the suction of the blackhead remover vacuum will be relatively low, also applicable to sensitive skin. Normal is suitable for normal skin. Oily is suitable for oily skin, and the blackhead vacuum has more powerful suction, can effectively remove stubborn blackhead.
- 5 Replaceable suction heads: Provides 5 replaceable suction heads to choose. Electric pore cleaner designed with advanced microdermabrasion therapy and smart vacuum suction technology of strong suction to thoroughly clean your facial skin. Oval hole head can make your skin more elastic and compact. Another head can be used to remove dead skin. The blackhead vacuum promotes blood circulation and revitalizes skin to be firmer smoother and younger.
- Portable and rechargeable: Has only 145 gram light weight, Built-in rechargeable battery, lasts over 180 minutes on a single charge, easy to carry for your home skincare, travels and activities
How To Use:
- Simply cleanse your face beforehand with water
- Choose the appropriate vacuum head for the area of treatment
- Hold the power button down for 3 seconds to turn on
- Choose your suction strength & move over chosen area
- Rinse your face gently and pat dry, then follow up with your favorite serum or moisturizer.
- Use as often as needed!